Over 60% of consumers will choose between businesses based on shipping options
In this guide, we share best practices for creating exceptional product pages that evoke a connection with your customers, campaigns to maximize traffic to your site, suggestions for optimizing your checkout experiences, and shipping strategies that have a significant impact on your business.
Expert advice from your first campaign to your thousandth shipment
Drawing upon decades of experience, these leading partners highlight where you’ll need to focus your time and energy to ramp up your online business. Their expert advice has helped millions of businesses start and scale online.
- Big Cartel is trusted by nearly a million makers, designers, musicians, and artists to build unique online stores.
- BigCommerce helps you get up and running quickly with a store that caters to your unique business needs, with built-in marketing tools to support your growth and a suite of partner integrations to help you sell more.
- Clickfunnels is a simple drag and drop editor that allows you to generate leads and create sales funnels, membership sites, and sell products or services.
- Ecwid lets you easily create a powerful online store and add it to your existing website, blog and Facebook page simultaneously.
- Squarespace’s all-in-one platform—domains, websites, online stores, and marketing tools—gives you everything you need to make your website stand out.
- WooCommerce is the world's most popular open-source ecommerce solution—free, flexible, and backed by a global community.
- Shippo provides you with a powerful dashboard to access a global network of shipping providers such as UPS, FedEx and USPS to get shipping rates, validate addresses, buy labels, track packages and notify customers.
- Shipstation is the leading global web-based shipping software that helps online retailers streamline their order fulfillment, wherever they sell and however they ship.